I am an experienced Calgary rhinoplasty surgeon, and many people ask me if rhinoplasty is right for them. This surgery can be very beneficial, whether you are having this surgery to improve your facial appearance, boost self-esteem, medical problems, or because of an injury.
Rhinoplasty is sometimes known as a “nose job” which can make people think it is a surgery for cosmetic reasons only; however, this surgery has many other benefits.
Other reasons people in Calgary get rhinoplasty surgery:
- Snoring – Rhinoplasty may help reduce sleep problems such as snoring. Couples often sleep in different rooms because of loud snoring; my Calgary team can help improve your sleep and overall quality of life with rhinoplasty.
- Sinus Problems – Rhinoplasty surgery can be combined with sinus surgery to fix breathing problems and chronic sinusitis. What is sinusitis?
- Improve Breathing – After booking your rhinoplasty surgery in Calgary you will realize how much easier it is to breathe. Getting rid of breathing difficulties can increase your way of life.
- Broken Nose – Did you know that the nose is the most commonly broken facial bone? Rhinoplasty plays an important role in improving injury related nasal deformities.
- Birth Defect – Sometimes people are born with a cleft lip and palate which can cause nasal obstruction.
If you are thinking of getting rhinoplasty surgery in Calgary please contact our office to set up a consultation. During our consultation, we will be able to tell you if you are a suitable candidate, the risks, recovery time, scarring issues, and other questions you may have for me.